Drug Free Workplace, Drug Free Safety Program Courses
In this course supervisors, managers, and company officials will learn:
– The definition of a drug free workplace and how it can benefit your organization.
– The importance of a written drug-free workplace policy.
– A detailed look at the elements of a drug-free workplace policy.
– The supervisor’s and manager’s responsibilities in maintaining a drug and alcohol free workplace.
– The impact and costs of substance abuse in the workplace.
– Resources and recommendations for help and assistance for employees with drug or alcohol problems.
This online training course for supervisors is approximately 1.5 hours in length. Learners successfully completing this online Drug-Free Workplace Training Course will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This course, when completed along with the Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion online course, meets or exceeds the mandated training requirements for many States’ drug-free workplace programs.
If your company participates in a State drug-free workplace program, most of these states require that you provide supervisory and/or employee training.
Several States (including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia) require employers to provide training, education, and/or awareness relating to alcohol and drug use to their supervisors. This online training course can help your organization comply with your State’s drug free workplace training and education requirements.
Online DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE TRAINING
This course covers: The importance of a drug free workplace policy, the supervisor’s responsibilities in a drug-free workplace, the impact and cost of substance abuse in the workplace, addiction, help and assistance for employees with substance abuse concerns, resources, and a summary of the signs & symptoms of substance abuse. Self-paced, approximately 1.5 hours.
This one-hour course introduces employees to the importance of a drug-free workplace.
See sample Certificate to the right.
Special Offer — Receive Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion online training course for $35.00 when purchased along with this Drug-Free Workplace Training Course!
Click Here to request your discount (an invoice will be sent for the discounted fee). Or you may call to pay by phone.