We offer the most comprehensive and easy-to-use online qualification training program available for DOT specimen collectors.
Immediate training access. This online course exceeds the industry standard and Federal training requirements. We guarantee that you will not find a more thorough online course for less money!
This 4-hour* online course is a complete study of the regulations for conducting urine collections in the Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing process.
Learn how to become a certified specimen collector for DOT drug testing today! Print your certificate immediately upon completion.
Important Note: The fee for this course does not include a monitor/trainer’s services or fees for the proficiency demonstration, which is required before the specimen collector is allowed to conduct DOT collections (by Federal Regulation). We are pleased to offer the Proficiency Demonstration Training either in live classes or by webcam. Click Here.
Please read ALL information on our website before purchasing this course to ensure a thorough understanding of what our course does and does not include.
Want to learn how to become a specimen collector for DOT drug testing? Watch our FREE, on-demand webinar that will teach you HOW in less than 10 minutes!
(1) How to complete all steps necessary to conduct a urine specimen collection correctly and the proper completion and transmission of the Custody & Control Form (CCF);
If you would like a training class at your facility Click Here
| ||We offer a comprehensive online “Train The Trainer” course for those who wish to become certified as a Specimen Collector Instructor for other specimen collectors within their organization.|
Why are Certified Training Solutions’ online training courses the number one choice for DOT specimen collectors?
- Written by top industry professionals and experts in their fields – rest assured you are receiving the most thorough, highest-quality and up-to-date online training available.
- Engage a variety of learning tools – graphics, audio summaries, and quizzes… plus bonus reference materials to print!
- Convenient and easy-to-use format – learn at your own pace… come and go from the online course and complete the modules at a time & place convenient for you.
- Suitable for organizations performing non-regulated testing – ensure accuracy and stringency by following the DOT standards for your collection site.
- In this online course, we include a FREE Trainer/Monitor form for the required documentation and a fill-in-the blank Certificate for the Qualified Collector Instructor to sign!
DOT Specimen Collector Online Training
This 4-hour online course is a complete study of the rules and regulations for conducting urine collections in the Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing process.
Hands-on training not included.
DOT Specimen Collector Instructor Training
This online training course covers both Collector training and Train-The-Trainer.
Click Here For More Information about our TRAINER course.
We offer one or both components of the two-part training that is required under the Federal Regulations. Choose which training course is right for you, below.
DOT Specimen Collector Instructor Online Procedures Training
Includes online DOT Specimen Collector course PLUS Trainer module,
Includes FREE Resources (forms, Trainer instructions, & Certificates). More info HERE.
Hands-on training not included.
FULL Specimen Collector + Collector Instructor Training
Includes the online Collector Procedures course, Trainer Module, & Proficiency Demonstration training by webcam.
Please register for a live webcam class below after payment.
$429.99 per person
It is highly recommended that you complete your ENTIRE specimen collector training (procedures/online course and the hands-on proficiency demonstration training within a 30 day period). We offer this training by webcam for an additional fee, if needed.
(1) Rules and regulations training along with training on proper collection procedures and documentation in all collection situations. (2) as well as the proficiency demonstration (5 mock collections).
Click here for more information regarding the Qualified Monitor and Proficiency Demonstration requirements.
*Course is self-paced, but takes the average user about 4 hours to complete.
We now offer Error Correction Training for specimen collectors! The DOT rules require that a specimen collector who makes an error that causes a test to be cancelled (a fatal flaw) must complete error-correction training within 30 days according to 49 CFR Part 40.33(f). Error Correction Training is offered both live (face-to-face) and via webcam. Please email Lisa@CertifiedTrainingSolutions.com or call 307-640-5859 to inquire or schedule.
Don’t miss out on these Important Resources for DOT Specimen Collectors (and others engaged in workplace drug testing) — Click HERE for the following publications:
- Urine Specimen Collection Guidelines
- DOT’s 10 Steps to Collection Site Security and Integrity Video
- DOT Mock Collection Instructional Video
- How Can I Become a Collector For DOT Drug Testing?
- eCCF Notice & eCCF Notice to Collectors
- And read OUR ARTICLE HERE (click) on How To Become a DOT Specimen Collector