To register for your selected course please complete the form below.
Your Course Details:
Course Date: On Demand
Course Name: DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training
Proficiency Demonstration (7 error-free mocks) with a Qualified Trainer
Course Location: Tampa, FL Area
Note: The online Qualification Training course must be completed within 30 days of Instrument Proficiency Demonstration Training. Ensure that you purchase and complete the Breath Alcohol Technician course within
the 30 days prior to this class date, and bring your Certificate of Completion to class with you.
IMPORTANT: Full payment for Proficiency Demonstration Training must be made at least 30 days prior to your live training class. Your seat in this class is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
After registering, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
- Drug Testing Courses
- Reasonable Suspicion Training (DOT)
- Reasonable Suspicion Course for Supervisors (non-DOT)
- FMCSA Post-Accident Testing Training
- FRA Post Accident Training
BREATH ALCOHOL TESTING INSTRUMENTS
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Supplies
- Designated Employer Representative
- DOT Specimen Collector Training
- DOT Specimen Collector Instructor
- DOT Specimen Collector Classes
- Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training
- Breath Alcohol Technician Training (BAT) Classes
- Screening Test Technician (STT) Training
- Screening Test Technician Classes
- How To Start A Drug And Alcohol Testing Business
- Drug Free Workplace Training
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Corporate Training Solutions
- Contact Us
- Donate | St Paco's Place Animal Rescue
- DOT Random Testing Rates